Sunday, February 22, 2009
Super Savers
So, my roommate and I went to SuperSavers in Orem. I'm the kind of person who HATES looking for clothes. It's much worse in a store that organizes itself more like a DI. I walked in and was already exhausted. I'm surprised that there were so many people that could stand shopping like this. I mean, it's a great deal, but I'm the kind of person who needs things laid out before me and showing me... "Hey, this is a great combination... look for the right size and try me on!" No wonder things are more expensive in department stores. I require quite a bit more service. Luckily, my roommate was my service and I was able to find 4 shirts for $8! If only I had her stamina, I would have much cuter things for much, much cheaper! It's interesting how no matter what store you go to, they all have different strategies... some clothing stores are all about service, Nordstrom, Macy's and others are do it yourself. And yet, despite the expensive clothing versus the cheap clothing, all the stores seem to do well and survive in their own right. I'm convinced that there are many niches, they only need to be found and cultivated to make a profit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment