Monday, March 23, 2009
Shareholder meetings
I found it very interesting today to find that my first competition post was somewhat right. I learned about each company's strategy and even though I found a few similarities, we all tended to go for a certain niche. By focusing on different customer segments, our industry was more successful and had better profits. There is room for everyone in an industry as long as everyone goes for different segments. I think competition would've gotten tighter had the simulation continued, but overall, we were each focusing on different areas and so we could all succeed. I just wish the real world could realize this and get on the boat that raises all ships. But alas, I think there are too many greedy people in this world and instead of just wanting a healthy share, they want all of it. I, of course, am no exception, everyone wants to be the best. But I think if we can be the best in our own certain areas, we can all benefit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment